- “They understand what is driving business results. Our relationship with them has been a total win-win!”
- “Lear & Pannepacker, LLP is just the best company I have ever hired! Never have I experienced any professional services firm “learn” my business more quickly and effectively.”
- “I am convinced if Eric Lear was aboard the Titanic, the ship would have missed the iceberg completely and would have made it to port.”
- “They provide peace of mind by competently handling your finances, allowing you to concentrate on expanding your business; it’s a perfect partnership.”
- “Eric, Scot and all of the employees of Lear & Pannepacker, LLP have always provided excellent accounting services in a prompt and professional manner.”
- “Lear & Pannepacker, LLP has been our auditor for over ten years. The first year they performed our audit they offered suggestions on how to improve our internal controls that were easily implemented. Unlike many, I rather look forward to our annual audit.”
- “We have worked with other auditors, but have not found another firm to be nearly as professional, reliable, and trustworthy as Lear & Pannepacker, LLP!”
- “Our extended family has used Lear and Pannepacker for accounting and tax services for about two decades. They have always been responsive, helpful, thoughtful and fun to work with.”
- “As our company has grown, Lear & Pannepacker, LLP has helped us to improve our financial and accounting systems and reporting. Hiring L&P has been a great investment for us!”
- “The entire firm, from the partners to the staff accountants to the administrative personnel, works as a team and go out of their way to help.”
- “Our account manager, Steve, exemplifies the hard work, reliability, efficiency, and integrity that are the hallmarks of this firm.”
- “Lear & Pannepacker, LLP has performed numerous business valuations for us, and I have come to depend on them for complete, accurate and timely results. I would recommend them without hesitation!”
- “I am delighted to say that Lear & Pannepacker, LLP was initially retained pro-bono, as they had gifted us their accounting services to get us started as a non-profit. The service we received was stellar: prompt turnaround, accurate work, forward-thinking!”
- “I have worked one-on-one with L&P’s team of professionals and together we have been very successful in meeting our mutual clients’ needs and goals. I trust the firm implicitly!”
- “We have been clients of Lear & Pannepacker, LLP since 1984, and this accounting firm has been a great liaison, dealing with all levels of the tax code, various auditors, and related matters.”
- “When you’re looking for accountants who not only know their jobs but really care and are genuinely trying to help, they are the people to go to!”
- “Lear & Pannepacker, LLP is a perfect match for new high tech start-up businesses because they understand the special needs of small companies.”
- “Lear and Pannepacker, LLP is one of the most competent, responsive, and professional firms in New Jersey!”
- “L&P truly have their client’s best interests at heart and are 100% invested in their clients’ success. We consider them part of our “family” for the last twenty eight years!”
An accountant’s job is truly never ‘done.’ As quickly as tax laws and regulations evolve, so must our ability to read, digest, and apply that new knowledge to our client’s business plans and tax filings. Regardless of your organization type or size, every company is unique and in need of a personalized accounting approach. The same is true for every individual; no two personal financial plans are alike. For all of these reasons, we believe there is no substitute for professional guidance.
We do, however, love to work with clients who take a vested interest in accounting and who want to better understand the strategic thinking behind a process that directly impacts their business and personal bottom line. The Lear & Pannepacker, LLP team has outlined our picks for best online resources to help boost your accounting knowledge.
For those who would rather skip the research, you can always give us a call. We can quickly and easily provide you the information, resources, or advice you need.
Internal Revenue Service
The IRS website is user friendly. It’s a valuable resource when downloading tax forms and offers worthwhile educational information, such as tax-related scam warnings, updates, changes to tax laws, and much more.
Financial Accounting Standards Board
While used primarily by accounting professionals, the FASB website is the place to go when looking to understand the rules that CPAs and other professionals rely on to properly prepare financial statements and investment documents.
American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
The official site of the CPA profession; this online resource can also be a wealth of information for those outside the profession looking to better understand important accounting industry news and related discussions on a national level.
Learn more about the public accounting industry in the tri-state area and industry-related discussions impacting your community.
Download tax forms and learn official state taxing authority information with these online resources.