- “They understand what is driving business results. Our relationship with them has been a total win-win!”
- “Lear & Pannepacker, LLP is just the best company I have ever hired! Never have I experienced any professional services firm “learn” my business more quickly and effectively.”
- “I am convinced if Eric Lear was aboard the Titanic, the ship would have missed the iceberg completely and would have made it to port.”
- “They provide peace of mind by competently handling your finances, allowing you to concentrate on expanding your business; it’s a perfect partnership.”
- “Eric, Scot and all of the employees of Lear & Pannepacker, LLP have always provided excellent accounting services in a prompt and professional manner.”
- “Lear & Pannepacker, LLP has been our auditor for over ten years. The first year they performed our audit they offered suggestions on how to improve our internal controls that were easily implemented. Unlike many, I rather look forward to our annual audit.”
- “We have worked with other auditors, but have not found another firm to be nearly as professional, reliable, and trustworthy as Lear & Pannepacker, LLP!”
- “Our extended family has used Lear and Pannepacker for accounting and tax services for about two decades. They have always been responsive, helpful, thoughtful and fun to work with.”
- “As our company has grown, Lear & Pannepacker, LLP has helped us to improve our financial and accounting systems and reporting. Hiring L&P has been a great investment for us!”
- “The entire firm, from the partners to the staff accountants to the administrative personnel, works as a team and go out of their way to help.”
- “Our account manager, Steve, exemplifies the hard work, reliability, efficiency, and integrity that are the hallmarks of this firm.”
- “Lear & Pannepacker, LLP has performed numerous business valuations for us, and I have come to depend on them for complete, accurate and timely results. I would recommend them without hesitation!”
- “I am delighted to say that Lear & Pannepacker, LLP was initially retained pro-bono, as they had gifted us their accounting services to get us started as a non-profit. The service we received was stellar: prompt turnaround, accurate work, forward-thinking!”
- “I have worked one-on-one with L&P’s team of professionals and together we have been very successful in meeting our mutual clients’ needs and goals. I trust the firm implicitly!”
- “We have been clients of Lear & Pannepacker, LLP since 1984, and this accounting firm has been a great liaison, dealing with all levels of the tax code, various auditors, and related matters.”
- “When you’re looking for accountants who not only know their jobs but really care and are genuinely trying to help, they are the people to go to!”
- “Lear & Pannepacker, LLP is a perfect match for new high tech start-up businesses because they understand the special needs of small companies.”
- “Lear and Pannepacker, LLP is one of the most competent, responsive, and professional firms in New Jersey!”
- “L&P truly have their client’s best interests at heart and are 100% invested in their clients’ success. We consider them part of our “family” for the last twenty eight years!”
News / Community
By working to strengthen the businesses and individuals we serve each day, we are simultaneously creating a stronger, more economically sustainable community.
And, while we’re proud of our work in the office, our commitment to community extends beyond our doors. Every Lear & Pannepacker, LLP member is encouraged to volunteer and otherwise serve our region’s organizations, as well as national and international causes.
Many of our team members serve on organization boards and committees, offering financial guidance to worthy organizations. Some also choose to tap into other passions and volunteer their time with youth, arts and community programs.
Currently, Lear & Pannepacker, LLP employees proudly serve on the board for the following organizations:
- RomAsia Bank, Founding Member/Board of Directors Member/Executive Committee/Treasurer/Loan Committee Member/Audit Committee Chairperson
- Thomas Edison State College Board of Trustees, Chairman/Executive Committee Member/ Finance/Administration Member
- Thomas Edison State College Foundation Board, Member/Executive Committee Member/Treasurer/Investment Committee Chairperson /Finance Committee Chairperson
- Rotary International (Princeton Club), Board of Directors Member/Executive Committee Member/Treasurer
- Nassau Club of Princeton, Member/Finance Committee Member/Admissions Committee Co-Chairman
- Stony Brook Millstone Watershed Association, Trustee/Treasurer
- Preservation New Jersey, Trustee/Treasurer
- Trenton Community Music School, President/Treasurer
- Historical Society of Princeton, Treasurer
- Princeton Community Works, Treasurer
- Community Works, Treasurer
- DanceVision, Inc., Treasurer
- Historic Morven of Princeton, Audit Committee
- Thomas Edison State College Golf Committee, Co-Chair
- Princeton Senior Resource Center, Board Member
- Princeton Area Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Guernsey Hall Condo Association, Secretary/Assistant Treasurer
- Jacob Creek Homeowners Association, Board of Directors Member/Treasurer
The full list of Organizations that we proudly serve and support is long and continuously growing.
Acorn Montessori School, Inc.
Albin Family Foundation, Inc.
American New Zealand Association, Inc.
Big Brother for Big Brother Big Sisters of Buck County
Blue Curtain a NJ NonProfit Corporation
DiMedio Foundation for Children
Foresight Films, Inc.
French American School of Princeton, Inc.
Hamilton Starz Cheerleading, Inc.
Hindsight Ministries, Inc.
Historic Morven of Princeton
Historical Society of Princeton
Hopewell Elementary School Parent
Hopewell Valley Lacrosse League, Inc.
Hopewell Valley YMCA
International Consciousness Research
Isabella McCosh Infirmary Ladies
Living Hope Empowerment Center
Muncasters Music Makers
Nassau Club of Princeton
New Jersey P.B.A. – Local 271
North Crosswicks Friends of Open Space
Nottingham Babe Ruth, Inc.
Old Mill Hill Society
Paulist Press, Inc.
Pet Rescue of Mercer, Inc.
Petey Green Prisoner Assistance
PlanSmart NJ, Inc.
Play Soccer Nonprofit Int’l Inc.
Port of Trenton Museum Foundation, Inc.
Preservation New Jersey
Princeton Adult School
Princeton Area Chamber of Commerce
Princeton Ballet Society
Princeton Community Works
Princeton Early Keyboard Center, Inc.
Princeton Elite Soccer Academy, Inc.
Princeton in Ishikawa, Inc.
Princeton Merchants Association, Inc.
Princeton Senior Resource Center
Princeton Tennis Program
Rotary International – Princeton
Ruby Central, Inc.
Save Hamilton Open Space
Sharon Strauss Parker Lymphoma Research
Springdale Golf Club
Stony Brook Millstone Watershed Association
The Daughters of the American Revolution
The Highland-Mills Foundation, Inc.
The Princeton Festival a NJ Non-Profit
The Rural Thai Scholarship Fund
Thomas Edison State College
Thomas Jerome House, Inc.
Trenton Community Music School Inc.
Trenton Downtown Association, Inc.
Trenton Film Society
Twin W First Aid Squad, Inc.
Union Baptist Church
Wendy Bowen Memorial Foundation
West Windsor Volunteer Fire Co. No. 1
Young Men’s Christian Association of Princeton
Currently, Lear & Pannepacker has professional affiliations with the follow organizations in the community.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- AICPA Private Company Practice Section
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- New York Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Princeton Merchants Association, Inc.
- Princeton Chamber of Commerce
- Mid-Jersey Chamber of Commerce
- New Egypt Volunteer Fire Company
- Washington Volunteer Fire Company
- New Egypt Historic Society
- Trenton Softball Hall of Fame
- NJ Mercer County Sheriffs PBA Local #187
- Trenton Council 335 Knights of Columbus